Purchase conditions, payment method, guarantee, shipments, delivery times and return.
1. revolutosatom.es is an e-commerce for the sale of spare parts, products and services related to classic vehicles.
2. The purchase of products is through the Internet through the tele-sales channel. No deliveries or pick-ups or hand deliveries are made. We do not have a physical store, the addresses that appear published are commercial office and warehouses.
3. The communication channel for inquiries or any information is through the following email address: [email protected] As an alternative, there is the following postal address and telephone number:
sparepartsatom.es Paseo del cauce 66, Valladolid
Telephone: +34- 98 365 26 34 / +34- 623 205 093
We do NOT have a physical store, orders are not delivered by hand.
4. The products are new except for some that are indicated as used or rebuilt, manufactured in the same era as the vehicle in question or new manufacture. During this remaining time, they have been stored in different warehouses dedicated to the sale of spare parts. It is possible that during this period, although they are new and unused, the passage of time has made their appearance not as fresh from the factory. This does not mean that they may be damaged or that they are not new, they are in perfect working order but may not look newly assembled or manufactured. This situation is more common in spare parts whose main outer material is plastic.
5. In each spare part or product there is a detailed description indicating the type of spare part, manufacturer's brand, manufacturer's reference, and for which brand and model it is adaptable. This information is the one indicated at all times by the manufacturer of the spare part on the reference in question. Additionally, a photograph is attached, in most cases, to facilitate the information and avoid errors; Spareparts.es is not responsible in any case that this description of the manufacturer of the spare part is exact. Keep in mind that the same model, during its manufacturing period, had various modifications that concern both the mechanical part and the aesthetics. In case of doubt, we suggest you contact us: [email protected]
6. The payment method can be made by choosing any of the methods available in the purchase options. As a general rule, this may be through credit/debit card, PayPal, cash on delivery and by bank transfer.
7. Shipping, handling and packaging costs are described in the corresponding section. Shipping costs are calculated according to the weight and/or volume of the spare part, and/or the sum of the spare parts purchased. For payment through reimbursement and PayPal, the shipping costs vary due to the commissions charged by PayPal and the transport company for mediating the collection. Before making the purchase by this modality, this surcharge will appear indicated.
8. The shipment is made through any of the following companies: Correos (Canarias, Ceuta and Melilla), MRW, DHL, UPS and Fedex for national and international shipments. Sparepartsatom.es will choose, according to its criteria, the most appropriate for each destination and weight of the shipment. For international shipments outside the EU, as well as the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla, all tariffs and taxes generated will be borne by the buyer/destination, who must accept them as such and under no circumstances may make any claim for this situation.
9. The approximate delivery time for shipments to the Peninsula is estimated between 1 and 4 business days, after having confirmed your order by spare parts in stock and the payment made and collected. If the spare part is not in stock and exceeds this time, the customer will be notified by email. For spare parts that are under budget, the approximate delivery time is indicated in it. The delivery period begins from the day that the transfer is effective in the bank account of Mejorasatom.es. Delivery times are usually shorter than those indicated. The client will not be able to claim under any circumstances for the delay in a delivery. Delivery times are always approximate; Replacementsatom.es is not responsible for delays and incidents that may arise during transport for reasons attributable to the carrier, not being able to make any claim for this purpose. Business days are considered Monday through Friday. Non-business days will be weekends, and any national, regional or local holiday, both in the location of origin of the shipment and destination. The place of origin of the shipment is 47193 la Cisterniga, province of Valladolid.
and receipt of the spare part at the customer's delivery address.
The claim process is as follows:
In the event that a spare part is faulty, it must be communicated in writing to [email protected] Indicating the defect, the name of the part, the customer's name and the date of purchase. The time to make the claim is 15 calendar days from the day of receipt of the merchandise. Once the request has been processed, the customer will be informed of the approval of the return.
The customer will prepare the spare parts well packed, so that the parcel company that assigns refillsatom.es can pick up the package at the customer's address.
In case of being able to replace the spare part because there is stock, another spare part will be sent to the customer.
In the case of not being able to replace the same spare part, the amount of the spare part will be refunded, through bank transfer except shipping costs. For this purpose, the client will provide a bank account number.
If in the description of the spare part and/or in any mail or other means, informing of any defect and/or defect of the spare part when receiving it, the customer will not have the right to any refund.
Any spare part that has been assembled, used, manipulated, or is returned partially or totally broken or with some tare will not be returned.
Electrical material is not returned.
For the verification of electric gasoline pumps, the cost of collection in the Peninsula and the Balearic Islands, and sending it to the factory in the EU for verification is €40 plus VAT. Said Amount must be paid before its verification.
If the order arrives defective from the carrier, the customer will have to indicate it and make the review in writing upon receipt of the shipment if it presents damage to the driver who makes the delivery in its part of the packaging. If it is detected once the shipment is opened and there is damaged merchandise, the customer must inform the incident in writing to the [email protected] email, and of the affected spare parts in detail. He must never throw away the original packaging, and must take photographs of how the merchandise has arrived. The time to inform sparepartsatom.es is a maximum of 24 hours from the delivery of the shipment by the carrier. After this time, refillsatom.es will not be able to claim the carrier nor will it be able to have any responsibility for the state of the goods upon delivery.
The guarantee for the repairs of carburettors, transmissions, brake servos, brake calipers, steering, and cooling radiators, is 3 months from the day following the delivery of the repaired part.
Spare parts that have been requested under budget and/or upon request will not be returned because we do not have stocks in our warehouses.
According to what is established in Law 7/196 of January 15 BOE January 17, 1996 on distance sales, According to what is established in LAW 7/1996 of January 15 BOE January 17, 1996 on distance sales, You, As a buyer, you will have the right to return the product within 14 days after receiving the order. In this case, the buyer must pay the direct return costs and, where appropriate, compensate for the damage to the object of the purchase. The material, in case of return, must be sent, prior notice to the Atom Spare Parts email. It will be made in the original packaging of the product, and in perfect condition. In these cases, refillsatom.es will return the money for the purchase via bank transfer or PayPal.
A customer may return a product provided that the following requirements are met:
1) The return is notified by email Atom Refills during the following 15 calendar days after the delivery of the merchandise at the address indicated by the customer. The reason for the return must be specified in the notification.
2) The return will be made through the Post Office or parcel company to the address that will be provided to you by 'revolutionsatom.es' when you accept the return. If you wish, refillsatom.es may pick up the return package, previously packed by the customer, with the parcel company designated refillsatom.es. The cost of this collection will be the same as the initial shipment. This amount will be deducted from the total amount of the return plus the return costs established in point 12 of this document.
3) If the spare part has original packaging, this must also be returned. Without its original packaging, the return is not accepted.
4) No return of a spare part that has been previously assembled, used, manipulated or has any type of mark is accepted.
5) Any return of any spare part that has been damaged by the customer, for any reason, including a bad assembly of the same, is not accepted.
6) Spare parts that have been requested will not be returned.
All products have the guarantee established by law. The guarantee begins to count from the day dted under budget and / or and on request for not having stocks in our warehouses.
7) Electrical material is not returned.
8) For the verification of electric gasoline pumps, the cost of collecting it in the Peninsula and the Balearic Islands, and sending it to the factory in the EU is €40 plus VAT.
9) The shipping costs generated by a return, as well as the initial shipping costs, will always be borne by the customer. Not being able to claim for any reason these expenses to cambiasatom.es
10) The return of the spare part will be made through the same method as the payment: bank transfer, or PayPal. If it has been by refund or by card, it will be returned by bank transfer. The client must provide his account number. The transfer will be made within 15 business days of receiving the replacement, and after verifying that it is in perfect condition once the replacement has been received.
11) In the event that a return does not proceed because the replacement is not in perfect condition, the payment for its return will not be made. In order to recover the spare part, the customer must bear the shipping costs to recover the spare part again.
12) Return and/or cancellation costs are 10% of the net value of the replacement plus VAT, with a minimum of €6 per reference returned plus VAT. This amount will be deducted from the total return value.
13) The period for receiving the merchandise is 10 calendar days from the confirmation of acceptance by spareparts.es for national origins, including islands, and 15 calendar days for international shipments. After this period, the return will not be accepted and the customer will be responsible for the return of their shipment. In the event that the return generates customs expenses, tariffs and taxes, they will be borne by the customer.
14) Failure to comply with the communication, return, and any other processes indicated in this document exempts us from accepting any return.
15) Purchasing at Spareparts assumes the express acceptance of all these conditions.